Saturday 17 September 2016

What's In My Uni Bag

This is the relevant part of Episode 1's content. 


I decided to write a post on what to take when packing for uni and upload a video on what's currently in my school bag.... During the course of the year I'll do an updated video showing you all what really is in my uni bag. I hope you'd find it interesting to see how my current organised bag stands the test of time throughout the course of the academic year. As you all know, things begin to get quite hectic, with exams and assignments building up, it does get quite difficult to keep your bag organised and light. I usually like to change it up and carry a backpack around with me as opposed to a handbag like the one you'll see below in the video. Well until then, this is what I'm carrying with me now!





No comments:

Post a Comment