Friday 30 March 2018

The Day My Kinks Decided To Get In Formation!!


I have no words to describe how unravelling my braids made me feel on Wednesday morning. This is the first time I’m starting to appreciate shrinkage. It makes my hair appear fuller and denser which is awesome considering the fact that I naturally have thin strands. 

At first I thought, 'this is going to be a disaster', because my hair hadn't fully dried like I thought It had. This meant that most of it was still a bit damp- but it held to the braidout regardless!

I went in to university that morning feeling like a brand new woman! Take a look at the photos below to see why!





Not only did I recieve crazy definition-( I’ll do a post on how I achieved this very soon) , but my hair literally hung in a loveheart shape! It’s so beautiful isn’t it? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜


I didn’t cut it I promise !



This is just a testimony to how versatile natural hair it! One day you can have it stretched such that your length is noticeable. The next day you can have it shrunken into a cute Afro!

I never knew my hair could do this! It most certainly is amazing! I LOVE my kinky hair!

It’s  so important to keep record of the little amazing things like this, so at the end of the year you can look back and reflect on how much your hair has flourished.

Have you witnessed something amazing from your hair recently? I’d love to know, so share down below!





No comments:

Post a Comment