Wednesday 28 September 2016

Studying 101

Studying - often confused with revision!
I've defined it a little in the 'Methods' bit down below.

My top tip for all you guys (including myself), don't leave studying till the last minute!
Countless times before, I'd finish attending a lecture feeling so mind-boggled and I'd tell myself that I'd go back to it in my own time to digest the content slower and to make a better sense of the topic. I seldom listen. What actually happens is that I'd end up having to teach myself the information in a hurry during exam time - so not ideal!!

Tonight I have my first social as a member for the Cheerleading Stunt Team at my uni (whoop whoop!), as such I decided to release today's episode 15 mins early so as to ensure I had the rest of the evening to prepare for my outing.

So without further ado....


Thanks you guys for your support, continue tuning in every Wednesday for an episode from The Ultimate University Guide!! Have a blessed evening and good luck with your studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment