Saturday 8 October 2016

It Does What? 3 Secrets Of A Wholesome Breakfast


I should apologise in advance because this post features scrumptious looking food. I haven't yet earned the bragging rights of being a foodie. I do however enjoy a good meal and I take pride in my creative recreations of the food snaps I see floating around Pintrest and Instagram. 
Today I decided to share with you all three wonderful secrets about digesting a wholesome breakfast regularly- if not daily (for the rest of your life) !  


HEALTHY EATING
Honestly speaking, awakening your system with a nutritiously balanced breakfast would not only taste awesome but also according to , studies discussed by the Journal of the American Dietetic Association eating a healthy breakfast helps you to maintain a healthy body weight. As well as this, there a numerous articles online discussing the benefits of kick-starting your day with a balanced meal at breakfast that is high in fibre, lean protein, fruit and veg, to get the most minerals and vitamins in to your day.

ENERGY
Think about it. Breakfast is the first meal you eat having had a 6-8 hours rest. As such you need to refuel your body in a way that helps you to feel animated. I like to couple my morning breakfast with a light muscle stretch. This proves to be of great benefit when I have morning lectures and so eating well and loosening up my muscles allows me to be bright, active and ready to go. -This should also be a great way to keep awake in class!

ATMOSPHERE
Creating the right wholesome ambience in the morning elevates the soul and creates a calm and focused mindset. Praying, listening to motivational music or speaking positive words to yourself are all excellent ways to help achieve this. The morning is a great time to realign yourself so set out goals that you seek to achieve, engage in a short quiet time and the overall atmosphere you allow yourself to settle into will help set your mood for the rest of the day!




I hope you found these secrets enlightening and the food pics inspiring! Leave me a comment below to let me know some of your tips on having a "wholesome" breakfast. As always guys, be productive, continue seeking greater heights and...

No comments:

Post a Comment