Monday 21 August 2017

Gucci Inspired Mules

Primark Mules, £14

I found these beautiful Gucci inspired mules in Primark two weeks ago! But it looked like they were all sold out because I could only find one pair and in one size! I slipped it on and it fit perfectly! It wasn't like those slides that say they're in your size but once you put them on you can't quite wiggle all your feet into the shoe but, which means that your heel ends up hanging off the back! Luckily , as you can see, I didn't experience that with these shoes.

I would say that they are a wide feet so size down if you generally have small/ slim feet. I am wearing a size 7/40 in this picture. This mule also has a play on the Miu Miu slide sandals which have also been a popular go-to for many this summer. Incorporating  the faux pearls against the dark suede black mule definitely gives this shoe a high-end feel! It's classy, elegant and certainly aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Being a tall girl, the heel height and shape on this mule is absolute perfection! It shouldn't be more than 3inches and is a block heel which makes it super comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It's a nice statement piece to spruce up any outfit without being too OTT!

Now here's the sad part... as much as I adore these shoes - with the amazing price point of £14, once I got home I realised that a pearl on the left shoe was missing. Having searched frantically around my bedroom I realised that I had bought it defected! Writing this, I could've gone in to Hobbycraft to find a small pearl and glue gun it on to the shoe!! Well I didn't think about that at the time and returned the shoes. I'm gutted to say the least as I couldn't find another pair so I'm guessing it's not in their AW17 season. However, I shall be on the hunt for another affordable fashionable price like this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment